12 OES – Bullawah & Yeddonba
- Published on Wednesday, 16 December 2020 01:53
- BSC BSC
- 0 Comments
Casual clothing and sturdy footwear required.
Students are studying indigenous relationships with the environment and the cultural trail gives some excellent insights into this.
Year 12 OES Camps & Excursions.
This is the first of eight camps and excursions this year.
1. Bullawah Trail & Yeddonba Rock Art excursion
2. Burke Museum excursion
3. Bonegilla & Murray River kayak
4. Mount Buffalo 3 day camp (including Adventure activity)
5. 9 Mile Spur Mountain Bike
6. Reids Creek excursion
7. Mt Feathertop Winter Camp
8. Trust for Nature/ Landcare excursion