Return to School – Limited Students
- Published on Saturday, 11 September 2021 11:06
- BSC BSC
- 0 Comments
Dear parents and carers,
The Victorian Government has announced changes to schooling in regional Victoria.
Based on advice from the Victorian Chief Health Officer, students in Prep to Grade 2 and students in Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) Units 3/4 and final year Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning (VCAL) and International Baccalaureate (IB) students enrolled in schools in regional Victoria (except for Greater Shepparton) will attend on-site from Friday 10 September.
The existing remote learning program will continue for other year levels, with on-site supervision only available for those students who were previously eligible for on-site supervision under the vulnerable children or children of authorised workers category.
Students who qualify under these criteria must:
– complete the required attendance request form with supporting evidence of authorised worker permit,
– be on time and attend school for the entire school day,
– in school uniform, and
– comply with all usual requirements for engagement, mobile phones, equipment and instruction,
– comply with all COVID protocols including provision and use of masks and sanitiser,
– sign in and out via the school office.
No additional students in Years 7 to 11 will be able to attend on-site.
School staff and secondary school students aged 12 or older must always wear a face mask indoors and outdoors at school, including on school buses, unless a lawful exception applies (such as eating, drinking or exercising).
We look forward to welcoming some classes back to face-to-face learning, and will ensure that remaining year levels
undertaking remote and flexible learning continue to be supported.